I was at work when I received a phone call that I won two tickets to attend Sydney Wanderers Black Tie Event. I was shocked because I totally forgot I had entered the games a couple of weeks ago. It left me no time to decide what to wear and about my hair or what I am going to do for my face. Below is my ‘Grab-&-Go’ FOTD. Lucky I have some nice formal clothes in the wardrobe and I just went to the Korean Kim Soon Young Hairsaloon at Town Hall. I have been there many many years because they kniw what I want and kore importantly they are super quick! They washed, cut, blow dry and upstyle my hair in less than one hr and I still can grabbed my lunch before heading back to work! Total I only spent AUD33.00. That is why I love them!
1. Foundation: Chantecaille Future Skin in Cream
2. Concealer: Hourglass Stick concealer in Hidden Warm
3. Blush: ByTerry Blush Terrybly in Sexy Plum (Review here.)
4. Pressed Powder: Chantecaille White Tiger Poudre Delicate (light dusted)
1. BareMinerals- Fired Up Limited Edition
1. DIOR Addict Gloss 643 Diablotine. (Review soon)
And, I was wearing Michael Kors Golden Barrel Pendant Necklace
Last but not least, enjoy this Chantecaille Future Skin Video.